Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas at Miranda's


Let me just start by saying this was a VERY unconventional Christmas for us this year. Since we move so far away it was OUR turn to do the traveling and let me just tell you we certainly did. What a busy Christmas it was. First to my mom and dads and then to Miranda's and we also visited friends while in GA. Even though it was a busy, crazy,hectic Christmas I enjoyed every minute of it. I had not seen any of my family since June so it was bitter sweet for me especially to see how much little Madison had grown. You don't realize how much a child changes until you go six months without seeing them. She is a precious little girl and I look forward to seeing her change and grow. It was heart warming to spend Christmas with those I love so dearly. God has truly blessed me beyond measure and I pray that I never take his blessing for granted. I pray you all know how much I love you and cherish every moment we have together.

No comments: